[Cognosbi] Shutdown of Data Warehouse/ART

Kelly Box kbox at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 28 14:58:55 MST 2015

All,

F&A IT will soon shut down support of the Data Warehouse/ART in order to
focus our limited resources on fewer platforms. We are actively
transitioning necessary reports from Data Warehouse/ART to Cognos BI and
hope to have the project complete by the end of February. We will keep you
updated of our progress.

If you have any concerns or questions about this transition to Cognos BI
and the sun-setting of the Data Warehouse/ART, please let me know as soon
as possible.

Thank you.

Kelly

--

Kelly Box
Project Analyst - Information Technology Department
Fax - 303-497-2145kbox at ucar.edu