[Cognosbi] Cognos BI Report Reference - Invitation to edit

Caron Chambers (via Google Sheets) cchamber at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:32:25 MDT 2014

I've shared an item with you:

Cognos BI Report Reference
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ihXhOklsfH7rNB49YGaQI12tD4b-rtatPN2jq1ELz2g/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CIyN04kN

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Hi all,

As part of the ART Data Warehouse final sunsetting process, we have created
a reference sheet that lists reporting areas/topics in the Cognos BI
Administrative Reports folder and maps them to BI reports and the old
corresponding ART reports. Brief descriptions provide either the fields the
BI reports include or more generic descriptions when several reports are
associated with a particular topic area. UCAR IT plans to fully
decommission the Data Warehouse by the end of the calendar year. Please let
Barb, Reta or me know if you have questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Caron