[Cognosbi] Fwd: [Notifier] FAB, Cognos BI UNSCHEDULED OUTAGE on 10/6/14 - systems back on line

Barbara Schnell bschnell at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 6 13:27:37 MDT 2014

All,

FAB and Cognos are now back on line.

- Barb
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <notifier-do-not-reply at ucar.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Subject: [Notifier] FAB, Cognos BI UNSCHEDULED OUTAGE on 10/6/14

UNSCHEDULED OUTAGE NOTIFICATION

The outage this morning was caused by a TM1 memory issue that resulted in
the data loads not completing.  We therefore need to re-load the data which
takes approximately 3-4 hours.  We understand this comes at an unfortunate
time.  We are removing the item that caused the memory issue until we can
tune it so this should not happen again.

This outage impacts FAB and Cognos BI reports that rely on TM1 cubes as the
data source (BFF, other summary reports).  We will notify you when all
systems and relevant reports are up and working.

START: Mon Oct 6 2014 8:00 AM MDT
DURATION: 4 hours

SERVICES AFFECTED
FAB
Cognos BI

CONTACT
Barbara Schnell
bschnell at ucar.edu
303-497-8522

Posted by Barbara Schnell
Please do not reply to this message. This email address is used only to
send notifications and is not monitored.

--
Barbara Schnell
IT Project Manager - Corporate Systems, PMP, CSM