[CFIC] CFIC: DRAFT 2 of plan

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Fri May 2 09:48:18 MDT 2008

Greetings:

I've posted a revised version of the plan on the wiki site, which
incorporates Marion, Jim, and Shawn's input, and found a few other typos,
etc. in the process  I've also posted Shawn's tracked version as well.
Marion's version caught a majority of the formatting issues, with only
a couple of word changes so did not post.  I've included links for
documents that were more than a couple of pages in length, rather than
include as appendices.

I would still like to send notification out to the UMC and the technical and
financial reps this afternoon, so would appreciate your comments by 1:30
today.

Thanks, Pat

Pat Waukau   waukau at ucar.edu