[CFIC] Access to CFIC wiki site.

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 8 08:41:00 MST 2008

Greetings:

At Marion Hammond's request I have provided you with View access to the
Computing Facilities Implementation Committee's (CFIC) wiki site. To
access the site go to

http://wiki.ucar.edu

Click the Log In link in the upper right corner and enter your UCAS login
and password.  On the left side of the page click on the CFIC link.
You have access to the entire site.  For specific Cost Allocation information
Click on  Working Groups -> Cost Allocation Methodology.   Under the
Attachments tab documents of specific interest would be

Est of Energy Costs per Computer Rooms.xls
Current Cost Allocation System Explanation.doc

If you need additional information or follow on discussion, I would
suggest scheduling a meeting with the Cost Allocation Working Group,
so input can be incorporated into the CFIC Implementation Plan.

Thanks, Pat

Pat Waukau   waukau at ucar.edu