[CFIC] CFIC: Action Plan

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 3 10:54:00 MST 2008

Lance,

The previous wiki site for the Compututing Facilities Planning Committee is
at

swiki.ucar.edu/cfpc

I believe you were set up with access to this site previously.  If not
let me know and I will submit the request to CISL.  You will need your
login and UCAS password.

The specific information about existing computer rooms that we discussed
earlier this morning can be found from the Documents link on the home page.

Documents -> CFPC Documents -> Strategic Plan -> appendixa_costs.ppt

Pat

Pat Waukau   waukau at ucar.edu