[CFIC] CFIC: Action Plan

Marion Hammond mhammond at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 3 10:22:46 MST 2008

> http://swiki.ucar.edu/cfpc/25

Lance,
perhaps as preparation for the upcoming site studies discussion, you
could gain access to the CFPC site and read up on what has been
discussed to date. While the last discussion hadf some very valid
points, there was also a lot of information that has been discussed
frequently in the past. Pat, can you get Lance access? Marion