[CFIC] CFIC: Meeting Reminder

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 26 15:18:51 MST 2008

CFIC Members:

This is a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for
Friday, February 29, at 2:30 p.m. in CG2-2020.  Since we
last met as a group the working groups have been meeting,
so this will be a good opportunity to
get everyone on the same page.

Lance and I will be meeting with the designated technical
representatives on Thursday, February 28, at 9:00 a.m. in
FL2-1003. Attached is a draft of the Powerpoint
presentation that we will start with.  We would appreciate
your feedback by tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 so we can
incorporate it into the presentation.   We will give an
update at the full committee meeting on Friday.  If any of
you are interested in attending, please do so.

Pat