[CFIC] Summary 2006 Computer Room Survey

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:54:39 MST 2008

CFIC Members:

Based on our discussions that we were not realizing the growth projections
indicated by the various groups in the 2006 Computer Room Survey conducted
as part of the Computer Facilities Planning Committee (CFIC), I created
a spreadsheet summarizing the survey results.  This information has
been sent out to the designated technical points of contact appointed
by the Directors to review and update as needed.  A copy of the summary
is located on the CFIC wiki site under Attachments on the main page.

A meeting of the technical reps has been scheduled for Thursday, February 28,
at 9:00 a.m. in FL2-1003.  Lance and I are working on materials for that
meeting and will send out to the committee for comment.

Pat

Pat Waukau   waukau at ucar.edu