[CFIC] CFIC: Draft of implementation plan

James Van Dyke vandyke at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 30 10:58:24 MDT 2008

Hi All,

I have placed a tracked version of the draft Word doc. with my comments
under the Attachments tab. Please have a look.

https://www.wiki.ucar.edu/display/CFIC/Home

Thanks for your work Pat putting this all together,
Jim

Pat Waukau wrote:
| CFIC Members:
|
| I've posted a Draft of the CFIC Implementation Plan on the wiki site.
| Portions have remained intact, but core sections have been modified
| quite a bit.  I've also tried to address the issues identified in the
| response from RAL.  Please read the entire document.  Make note of any
| omissions, unclear or incorrect information, suggested changes in wording,
| grammatical errors, and formatting problems.  I still need to work on
| getting some of the appendices into the document.
|
| Next Steps:
|
| - Everyone should submit their written input for the document by noon on
|   Wednesday, April 30, in which ever form works for you (i.e. email,
|   tracked document, etc.)
|   - My time is limited this week, so would appreciate everyone making the
|     deadline
| - My goal is to post a revised document by the end of the day on Thursday,
|   May 1 for final comment by noon Friday, May 2.
| - Document will be posted and announced to the UMC, and the technical and
|   financial points of contact on Friday afternoon, May 2.
|
| Thanks, Pat

- --
| James R. Van Dyke - Network Engineer IV/ Asst. Section Manager      |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research                            |
| 1850 Table Mesa Drive                                               |
| Boulder, CO 80305                                                   |
| (303) 497-1251                                                      |
| Fax (303) 497-1818                                                  |
| vandyke at ucar.edu                                                    |