[CFIC] CFIC: Draft of implementation plan

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 28 12:29:15 MDT 2008

CFIC Members:

I've posted a Draft of the CFIC Implementation Plan on the wiki site.
Portions have remained intact, but core sections have been modified
quite a bit.  I've also tried to address the issues identified in the
response from RAL.  Please read the entire document.  Make note of any
omissions, unclear or incorrect information, suggested changes in wording,
grammatical errors, and formatting problems.  I still need to work on
getting some of the appendices into the document.

Next Steps:

- Everyone should submit their written input for the document by noon on
  Wednesday, April 30, in which ever form works for you (i.e. email,
  tracked document, etc.)
  - My time is limited this week, so would appreciate everyone making the
    deadline
- My goal is to post a revised document by the end of the day on Thursday,
  May 1 for final comment by noon Friday, May 2.
- Document will be posted and announced to the UMC, and the technical and
  financial points of contact on Friday afternoon, May 2.

Thanks, Pat

Pat Waukau   waukau at ucar.edu