[CFIC] Implementation Q&A concern

Aaron Andersen aaron at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 24 16:58:31 MDT 2008

Just off the cuff. I think it is not well understood within
division and programs the efficiency and environmental impact
of each of these smaller rooms.

All or nearly all of them except for FL0 & ML29 utilize DX cooling which
is significantly less efficient and hence less environmentally
friendly. We could/should analyze these impacts to illustrate
the total impact of continuing to offer both.

-Aaron