Fwd: Re: [CFIC] Implementation Plan Q&A

Deirdre Garvey deirdre at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Apr 21 10:02:42 MDT 2008

Aaron:

Thanks for pointing out the SLA issue. You are absolutely correct on
needing to manage expectations. I was reacting to my current situation
(not the first or the last time this will happen) of suddenly needing
space for 2 racks ASAP that were nowhere on my radar.

I'd be willing to participate in discussions on the interim period. I
think it is a challenging problem.

-- Deirdre