Fwd: Re: [CFIC] Implementation Plan Q&A

Aaron Andersen aaron at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 18 14:50:45 MDT 2008

I guess this triggers some alarm bells in my mind that are
maybe simply the turn of a phrase. "A real need to place equipment, that
will/can be addressed in real time". This holds for me a connotation
of "immediate if not sooner".

I guess I see that some certain expectations really need to be
managed from the get go on timelines.

a) notification of the need for new system installation
b) characteristics of that system
c) determination of facility changes or modifications that
    may be needed
d) PPS work orders or "outside contractors" to complete work

In my view there is nothing worse than having expectations out
of line. It sets everyone up for failure. I welcome input on
how we can do so through the interim period.

-Aaron