[CFIC] CFIC: Request for Comments

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 16 07:30:26 MDT 2008

CFIC - Financial and Technical Points of Contact

The Computing Facilities Implementation Committee is moving forward
on revising the draft implementation document to incorporate the
modifications that have evolved over the last few months, which were
presented at our meeting with you on April 2.  Under guidance from the
President's Council we want to ensure that all affected groups are on
board with this plan.  As designated points of contact for one or more
groups, you were asked to convey information back to your management and
staff regarding this plan.  At this time we would like to hear back from
you regarding any questions or concerns that may have been raised by the
group(s) you represent, so that they can be addressed as we complete
the plan. We would also like confirmation that your group is on board
with the plan if there are not any specific issues. Responses should
be sent to either waukau at ucar.edu or cfic at ucar.edu by Friday, April 25.
If we do not receive a response, the CFIC will assume that the divisions
and programs that you represent concur with the plan.

We expect to make the final report available a week prior to the UMC
presentation on May 8.

On behalf of the committee I would like to thank you for your efforts.

Pat

Pat Waukau   waukau at ucar.edu