[CFIC] yesterday's meeting

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 21 12:27:11 MDT 2007

Marian,

Thanks for stepping in.  A couple of questions.   I did have some
comments on the various drafts.  Were people asked to provide feedback
on the reports prior to the next meeting so that updates could be made
prior to the meeting?   I think it would be a good idea to have Mohan
and Marla take a look at the reports.  I'm assuming this is after next
Wednesday's meeting.  We should probably contact them ahead of time to
see if they could fit it into their schedule, as I think we would we
want to have their comments back before our meeting on October 9?

Pat