[CFIC] yesterday's meeting

Marion Hammond mhammond at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 21 07:35:01 MDT 2007

Because of the excitement yesterday, we only had a few people show up
for the meeting. We didn't accomplish as much as was hoped. Tammy will
reschedule lunch meeting for next week to do some editing and word
smithing. We thought it might be helpful to have someone outside the
group read the draft and see if we are still properly focused on our
goals. Suggestions were Mohan and Marla. Think about this, read through
everyone's work and come to the meeting ready to participate. Marion.