[CFIC] CFIC - Governance

Terri Betancourt terrib at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 19 17:56:33 MDT 2007

Oops, forgot to mention that I am out on PTO and will not be able to attend
tomorrow¹s meeting.

Shawn, I know I still owe you some coordination and feedback from Unidata
and Cosmic on cost allocation.  I wasn¹t able to email them last week from
Alaska (didn¹t know there were still places out there with such limited
Internet access), but I will follow-up now that I¹m back in town.

- Terri b.