[CFIC] PC Presentation

Aaron Andersen aaron at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 26 11:34:06 MDT 2007

Pat,

I just came across the TCO spreadsheet that may help with the
first bullet. At first glance it looks daunting, but I think
between us all we could complete a TCO sheet per room based on
data already collected by Dave and others.

Also, because we are already working on our FY09 budgets Amy Moore
and I are drafting a first cut at a management budget.

-Aaron