[CFIC] CFIC Timeline

Terri Betancourt terrib at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:46:38 MDT 2007

Hi Pat,

One slight mod to the timeline on the wiki: the org. process group is
initiating discussions with F&A and contracts groups this month ‹ we have
meeting times established, so the 1/2008 date can be moved up to 10/2007.
This will allow the G&M group to begin reviewing the processes in January,
as the timeline indicates.

Thanks!
- Terri b.