[CFIC] CFIC Timeline

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 18 08:29:02 MDT 2007

CFIC Members:

I gave it my best shot trying to construct a visual timeline using various
tools.  There is just too much information to include on one slide.  Instead
I backed off and added more detail into the wiki timeline, and plan to
connect to that sight at the end of the presentation.  Be sure to
look at it and provide me with additions, corrections, etc.

Should anyone have someone in their group who is a whiz at creating these
types of diagrams who would be willing to create a graphic I could use
in the presentation, that would work as well.

Pat

Pat Waukau   waukau at ucar.edu