[CFIC] CFIC PC Presentation

Aaron Andersen aaron at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 17 14:50:25 MDT 2007

Pat,

I took a quick pass through this. I cut out the items that I thought
were either minor or non-items. (i.e. if there was no budget impact
I just took it out.)

It cut this down some. If you really want to pair it down it may
have more impact if you just use the scope and the recomendations.
Have the backup material for questions and talking points but not
necessarily on the slides.

-Aaron