[CFIC] CFIC: Revised Executive Summary

James Van Dyke vandyke at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 11 12:18:17 MDT 2007

Pat,

I like your edits & conclusion, and was wondering if something should be
said about CISL would work with the computer room occupants in
connection with the management structure outlined to develop and operate
the collocation facilities (trying to make it seem less like CISL would
be telling folks what to do).

Jim