[CFIC] CFIC: Draft Executive Summary

Aaron Andersen aaron at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 8 10:12:35 MDT 2007

Pat,

I think it looks good. One comment just to throw out there. It
seems quite lengthy for an executive summary. I would lean
toward the opening and just the recommendations, leaving the
scope and detailed recommendations to the report.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Andersen		National Center for Atmospheric Research
Section Head		    Scientific Computing Division
aaron at ucar.edu