[CFIC] CFIC Implementation Plans

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 3 08:07:51 MDT 2007

Greetings:

Thanks to everyone for the progress we have made so far on the
implementation plans.  I've posted the revised Cost Allocation plan on
the wiki.  One general request, is to include pros/cons for the
recommendation and alternatives portion of the plans, if they don't
currently exist.  This information will be useful for the PC
presentation on 10/19.

In preparation for our meeting on October 9, I propose that everyone
take time to read the documents, and bring marked up copies so we can
more efficiently get through these documents.  Some things to consider
while reading the documents.

- Identify where more detail or clarification is needed.
- Identify information that is outside the scope of the specific
implementation plan, and should be included in an alternate plan
- Identify specific cost information that will need to be included and
the source of that information.

Looking at next steps, now is the time to start thinking about engaging
the relevant stakeholders for your plan.  Looking at the timeline, this
process should occur in the
late October (after PC meeting) and early November.