[CFIC] Updated Wiki - Combined Governance & Management

Aaron Andersen aaron at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 2 13:30:06 MDT 2007

I just added an attachment to the governance page for review
and comment. Pat and I completed the merging of the governance
and management sections as discussed at our last meeting.

Also, Pat asked an appropriate question on why it would require 4FTE
to cover 7x24 365. (Which BTW is merely an option not a requirement
for budget estimates of cost) The simple answer is that in order to
cover PTO and any vacancies that may occur you have to have four to
keep the weekly work hours to something reasonable (i.e. under 60 hr.
weeks).

-Aaron

--
Aaron Andersen		National Center for Atmospheric Research
Section Head		    Scientific Computing Division
aaron at ucar.edu