[CFIC] CFIC: Next meeting

Pat Waukau waukau at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 2 14:35:47 MDT 2007

CFIC Committee Members:

Just a reminder that our next meeting is Thursday, November 8, at
1:30 in the ML Director's Conference room.  The following was the assigned
task from the October 9 meeting.

Implementation Plans

- As they stand they identify the various components of the implementation;
  however there needs to be more specific detail (who, what, when, where, etc.)
  If you were given your plan today, and told to implement it, what
  additional information would you need to effectively carry it out?

- Include budget projections

- Meet with the stakeholders you have identified in your plans and get
  their feedback for input to the final plan.

I would also like to have discussion regarding the financial portion of
this implementation plan.  I had identified some of the information we
would need to present in an email earlier this week, but there are likely
others.  Give this some thought before the meeting.

Thanks, Pat

Pat Waukau   waukau at ucar.edu