[CFIC] CFIC Meeting

Mike Schmidt mschmidt at unidata.ucar.edu
Mon May 14 12:31:32 MDT 2007

I don't wish to propose artificially limiting the times the group can
convene, but in general, early meetings (pre 10AM) and Mondays in
particular can be tough for systems staff trying to recover from
overnight and overweekend events.

Would avoiding those first few hours of the day cause anyone else too
much of an issue?

mike