[CFIC] Preliminary draft CFIC Plan

James Van Dyke vandyke at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 5 09:54:12 MST 2007

Hi Pat,

Thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

I have put my comments on the wiki site so you can review them before
the meeting and/or others can comment as well.

Jim

Pat Waukau wrote:

> CFIC Members:
>
> I've completed the merge of the CFIC implementation documents and have
> posted it to the wiki site under the attachments section of the main page.
> I've done some rearranging, rewording, etc. to try to tie things together,
> and done preliminary work on sections like the Communications Plan.
> That said this is pretty 'raw', and I am sure all the points we want to
> make have not been included as yet.  It is important that all of you take the
> time to read through this BEFORE!!! Thursday's meeting.  Either mark up a
> paper copy or track changes in word so I can consolidate and incorporate
> comments into the next iteration.   Most importantly please identify the
> missing components that need to be incorporated, and preferably include
> suggested text.
>
> I have not made any changes to the Site Studies portion as Marion informed
> me she would not be getting the final report from the consultants until
> the week of December 10th.
>
> We'll discuss the document and next steps at our meeting on Thursday,
> December 6, FL3-1003, 3:00 p.m.
>
> Thanks, Pat

- --
| James R. Van Dyke - Network Engineer IV/ Asst. Section Manager      |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research                            |
| 1850 Table Mesa Drive                                               |
| Boulder, CO 80303                                                   |
| (303) 497-1251                                                      |
| Fax (303) 497-1818                                                  |
| vandyke at ucar.edu                                                    |