[CESElist] Science Art Contest - Please Post

Jennifer Collins jcollins at oceanleadership.org
Mon Sep 21 10:02:02 MDT 2009

Hi all - We are trying to get the word out about our JOIDES Resolution
scientific ocean drilling ship/research art contest.  Could you please pass
along the following announcement to your list-serves, etc.  We greatly
appreciate!

Encourage your students and colleagues¹ students to submit entries for the
J-aRt Contest. We welcome any artwork featuring our exciting and intrepid
research vessel, JOIDES Resolution and her scientists and crew! Prizes
include a visit to the winning school by members of the JR team. To learn
more about the ship, visit www.joidesresolution.org. To enter, visit
http://joidesresolution.org/node/446.

Contact us with any questions: art at oceanleadership.org

Thanks,