[CESElist] chance for input: Colorado high school graduation requirements

Steve M. Carlson nativelement at charter.net
Mon Jul 30 11:49:52 MDT 2007

Maybe "we" need to start certifying programs that are Earth Science
lab classes!  We could put together, if not already available,
inquiry based criteria where a school could send in information and
data certifying a lab based model.  Much like the National Board
Certification model?  I am not aware of such a program, maybe it is
already being done?  I retired some time ago!