CEDAR email: Next Space Weather Advisory Group Meeting - April 12, 2024 - Save the Date

Amy Macpherson - NOAA Federal amy.macpherson at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 28 08:33:54 MDT 2024

The next PROSWIFT Act directed Space Weather Advisory Group (SWAG) virtual
meeting will take place on Friday, April 12, 2024 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
EDT.  We invite all members of the community to attend virtually. This will
be an important meeting for the SWAG as we are voting on the remaining
findings and recommendations for the user needs survey report.

To register for the meeting, please use this link:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/994130473326277982

All meeting logistics will be posted and updated at weather.gov/swag

--

Amy Macpherson

Space Weather Coordinator
Acting Space Weather Program Manager
Analyze, Forecast and Support Office
NWS Headquarters | NOAA | DOC

Designated Federal Officer, Space Weather Advisory Group
<http://www.weather.gov/swag>
Assistant Executive Secretary, White House SWORM Subcommittee
<https://www.sworm.gov/>

amy.macpherson at noaa.gov
7220 NW 101st Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64153