CEDAR email: CEDAR Student Travel Support: Deadline March 29

Liying Qian lqian at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 25 09:04:43 MDT 2024

Dear CEDAR Students

The deadline to apply for CEDAR student travel support is *this Friday,
March 29, 2024*. Please request travel support via the registration site
<https://web.cvent.com/event/4fb65284-7e1d-4ed3-a00d-e500b820b5f1/regProcessStep1?locale=en>
 by *March 29*. Students requesting travel support must also submit an
abstract <https://cedarscience.org/poster-submission> by the *March
29* deadline.
Students will be notified by mid April if they have been selected for
travel support.  Students who do NOT request travel support can register
any time (Rates go up after May 1).

*Note*: it came to our attention that there were a fair amount of late
submissions last year, which caused significant challenges in our
scheduling, logistics, and poster judging process. Therefore, it is
imperative for us to adhere to the submission deadline this year. It allows
us to organize the workshop effectively, ensure fair judging of all
posters, and provide ample time for logistical arrangements. We understand
that unforeseen circumstances may arise, but it's essential to communicate
any difficulties you encounter well in advance, so we can provide
assistance or make necessary arrangements.

Thank you for your attention! We look forward to receiving your submissions
on time.

Best,

Liying on behalf of the Workshop Organizers

We encourage all CEDAR students to request travel support via the
registration site
<https://web.cvent.com/event/4fb65284-7e1d-4ed3-a00d-e500b820b5f1/regProcessStep1?locale=en>
 by *March 29*. Students requesting travel support must also submit an
abstract <https://cedarscience.org/poster-submission> by the *March
29* deadline.
Students will be notified by mid April if they have been selected for
travel support.  Students who do NOT request travel support can register
any time (Rates go up after May 1).

Please read CEDAR student travel support guideline
<https://cedarscience.org/student-attendance-support> for more detailed
information.

CEDAR workshop Organizers

Compose:
New Message
[image: Minimize][image: Pop-out][image: Close]
Recipients