CEDAR email: HamSCI Workshop Tomorrow and Saturday - Join Virtually

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Thu Mar 21 08:56:48 MDT 2024

Dear CEDAR Community,

Please join us tomorrow and Saturday (March 22 and 23) virtually for the HamSCI workshop! We have an excellent agenda lined up with a wide variety of ionospheric and space science and engineering presentations. Presentations are from scientists you know, as well as students and volunteer citizen scientists.

Virtual participation is free and held via the Zoom platform. All oral presentations will be broadcast over zoom. Posters are available electronically on the agenda page. Please visit https://hamsci.org/hamsci2024 to register for the Zoom link and see the agenda and posters.

We are grateful to the National Science Foundation and ARDC for support of this workshop, and to NASA for Citizen Science funding of HamSCI projects.

Very 73 (Ham Radio for “Best Wishes”)
de Nathaniel W2NAF and the HamSCI Workshop 2024 Committee

Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu<mailto:nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu>
Associate Professor
Department of Physics and Engineering