CEDAR email: Extended Submission Deadline for URSI AT-RASC Meeting: 01 February 2024

Keith Groves keith.groves at bc.edu
Sat Jan 20 20:40:22 MST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to make you aware of a generous extension to the submission
deadline for participation in the URSI AT-RASC meeting to be held 19-24
May, 2024 in Gran Canaria, Spain. I know there are many scientific
conferences to consider, but it is safe to say that this will be one of
most outstanding meetings on the calendar in 2024, from both the technical
and venue perspectives.

Please visit the conference website, https://www.atrasc.com/home.php, review
the topics and other aspects of the meeting, and make the decision to join
your friends and colleagues for a productive, unforgettable experience this
year in Gran Canaria.

Keith