CEDAR email: EGU-2024 abstracts: session “The transformative role of LEO satellites for studying the geospace dynamics”

Artem Smirnov asmirnov at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 4 09:55:15 MST 2024

Dear members of the CEDAR community,

We are excited to invite you to submit abstracts for our upcoming
session titled “The transformative role of LEO satellites for studying
the geospace dynamics” at EGU-2024. This session will be organized
jointly by the Solar-Terrestrial (ST) and Geomagnetism (EMRP2) program
groups.

EGU-2024 Details: