CEDAR email: Cold Plasma Seminar Announcement

Resendiz Lira, Pedro Alberto resendiz at lanl.gov
Tue Feb 20 07:09:00 MST 2024

Hi,

I would like to announce the our coming Cold Plasma seminar on the Cedar mailing list.

Thank you,
-Pedro Resendiz.

This is the announcement.

Dear colleagues,

Please join us for our Cold-Plasma Seminar series taking place on February 21th, 2024. This seminar will be held virtually. The Webex link will be made available prior the seminar on our website at:

https://www.lanl.gov/org/ddste/aldsc/theoretical/applied-mathematics-plasma-physics/cold-plasma-seminars.php

The speaker is Jeremy Darget from University of Ruhr:

Speaker: Jeremy Dargent, University of the Ruhr.

Title: Impact of cold ions on magnetic reconnection: reconnection rate and energy budget analysis

Date: February 21th, 2024
Time: 12 PM - 1 PM Eastern Time, 4-5 PM Universal Time Coordinated, 6-7 PM Central European Time.

Recorded Seminar: Yes.

Thanks,
Pedro Resendiz
Los Alamos National Laboratory