CEDAR email: #XIV-COLAGE2024 session: "Space Weather"

Maria Graciela Molina gmolina at herrera.unt.edu.ar
Mon Oct 23 14:21:32 MDT 2023

 Dear colleagues,

We invite you to submit abstracts to the XIV COLAGE 2024 Space Weather
session organized by the Asociación Latinoamericana de Geofísica Espacial
(ALAGE / https://alage.org/). The conference will take place from 8-13
April 2024 at the Library Raúl Rangel Frias-UANL on the occasion of the
Total Solar Eclipse in Mexico in 2024 (https://www.rice.unam.mx/colage2024/
).
More info about the session below.
*Title*: Space Weather
*Description*:
Session “Space Weather” is mainly devoted to all contributions related to
the Sun-Planets interaction and Space Weather. Among the covered topics
(but not limited to) are monitoring, analysis and modelling, understanding
and forecasting the state of the Sun, the interplanetary and planetary
environments, the radiation at ground level, the solar and non-solar driven
perturbations that affect them, and forecasting and now-casting the
possible impacts on biological and technological systems, R2O and O2R,
among other assets. Additionally, we strongly encourage new contributions
regarding instrumentation and instrument networks (especially in Latin
America) as well as the development of new methods and procedures in the
field of Data Science applied to Space Weather.

*Submit an abstract to*: https://www.rice.unam.mx/colage2024/
The deadline for all submissions is *8 January 2024*

Sincerely,

M. Graciela Molina
Yaireska Collado-Vega
Clezio De Nardini

*Dra. María Graciela Molina*
Associate Professor FACET -UNT
Researcher CONICET
Associated researcher INGV

Av. Independencia 1800, Tucumán - Argentina
Tel: +54-381-4364093 (ext.7765)
gmolina at herrera.unt.edu.ar /
*m.graciela.molina at gmail.com* <m.graciela.molina at gmail.com>