CEDAR email: October 2023 CEDAR Community DEI Tag Up

Lindsay Goodwin lindsaygoodw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:05:10 MDT 2023

Greetings CEDAR Community and DEI Enthusiasts,

*October 26th* (Thursday) there will be a CEDAR DEI Community Tag Up from *8-9
PM ET*. Please come and join us to have a friendly chat and discussion
about DEI related topics in the CEDAR Community and the world at large (*Webex
information below*).

Although this meeting will generally be free-form, one topic that we plan
to discuss (particularly because we have been meaning to for a few months
now) is intellectual property in research, as it pertains to DEI.

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes,

The DEI Task force

October 2023 CEDAR Community DEI Tag Up
Hosted by Goodwin, Lindsay V

https://njit.webex.com/njit/j.php?MTID=m0e027d76b796b6a7999df59a3d8b290d
Thursday, October 26, 2023 8:00 PM | 1 hour | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US
& Canada)
Meeting number: 2620 391 4589
Password: A6AxUwEZZ74

Join by video system
Dial 26203914589 at njit.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 262 039 14589