CEDAR email: COSPAR-2024-D3.7: MACHINE LEARNING AND DATA SCIENCES

Karina Wilgan wilgan at gfz-potsdam.de
Fri Nov 24 03:21:28 MST 2023

We would like to draw your attention to the following session:

COSPAR-2024-D3.7:  MACHINE LEARNING AND DATA SCIENCES

45th COSPAR Scientific Assembly - COSPAR 2024

Busan, South Korea, 13 - 21 July 2024

We would like to bring to your attention a session dedicated to "MACHINE
LEARNING AND DATA SCIENCES," We invite various presentations related to
the application of ML tools, data analysis, and assimilation techniques
in ionospheric, magnetospheric and space weather research.

The discussed topics will include:

1.  Application of the Machine Learning and Data Sciences tools for the
Near-Earth Space Exploration.

2.  Benchmarking of regression, classification, and image analysis tools

3.  Understanding the role of AI in calibrating instruments and blending
with physics-based models.

Best Regards,
Yuri Shprits, George Balasis, and Simon Wing