CEDAR email: Call For Abstracts/Participation : 6th Asia-Oceania Space Weather Alliance (AOSWA) Workshop 2023

pornchai supniti pornchai.su at kmitl.ac.th
Sat Jun 10 02:14:46 MDT 2023

Dear all,

Our sincere apologies if you’ve received multiple copies of AOSWA 2023's CFP

First Announcement

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
AOSWA 2023
6th Asia-Oceania Space Weather Alliance (AOSWA) Workshop
http://www.ukm.my/aoswa/
Bangi Resort Hotel, Selangor, Malaysia
9-11 October 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Space Science Centre (ANGKASA), under the Institute of Climate Change
of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), is proud to host the 6th
Asia-Oceania Space Weather Alliance Workshop, which is technically
supported by the National Institute of Information and Communications
Technology (NICT) of Japan.
The ultimate objective of this workshop is to encourage cooperation and
sharing information related to space weather research and operation among
all relevant parties.

IMPORTANT DATES:
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 June 2023
Notification of Acceptance : 15 July 2023
Registration and payment deadline: 31 July 2023
The 6th AOSWA Workshop: 9-11 October 2023

Please visit our WEBSITE <http://www.ukm.my/aoswa/> for registration,
ABSTRACT <https://www.ukm.my/aoswa/registration/> submission, and workshop
details, or CONTACT US <aoswa at ukm.edu.my> for further information. Kindly
forward this announcement to your colleagues and accept our utmost
appreciation for your assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

--
-- Prof. Pornchai Supnithi, Ph.D.
Senior member (IEEE), Member (IEICE, ECTI)