CEDAR email: Solicitation to participate in the mid- and subauroral latitude science session at CEDAR

Shun-Rong Zhang shunrong at mit.edu
Thu Jun 8 12:13:48 MDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to invite you to participation in our CEDAR session on mid- and subauroral latitude science session. This will cover a range of topic areas from subauroral storm time dynamics to variability, disturbances, and transient processes at midlatitudes related to forcing from above and below. Theoretical studies and data analysis are all welcome. Detailed session description may be found here: https://cedarscience.org/workshop/2023-workshop-midlatitude-aeronomy:

We still have some slots available for non-AGU style short presentations that can stimulate discussions and thoughts. We also welcome participation in discussions from community members and students.

Monday 16-18PM (June 26) Room Harborside.

Convenors:
Shun-Rong Zhang
Philip Erickson
Wenbin Wang