CEDAR email: Thursday Student Lunch at the 2023 CEDAR Workshop -- Your Ideas Matter!

Liying Qian lqian at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 8 04:52:34 MDT 2023

Dear CEDAR Students,

We are excited to invite you to a special student lunch event on Thursday.
The purpose of this lunch is to create an open and engaging forum where
students can brainstorm and discuss various aspects of the CEDAR workshop.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to actively participate in shaping
the future of the CEDAR community and share your innovative ideas and
perspectives.

Here are some topics and questions to guide the discussion:

What aspects of the CEDAR Workshop have been successful and should be
continued?
Are there any aspects that no longer work or could be improved?
What ideas do you have for the future of the CEDAR Workshop?
Any new items, groups, meetings, or discussions you would like to see?

Please bring your enthusiasm, creativity, and come prepared to share your
thoughts and ideas.  We value your input and we believe that your fresh
perspectives will contribute to the continued success and growth of the
CEDAR Workshop.

Liying on behalf of CPAESS and CSSC

*Liying Qian*
Project Scientist