CEDAR email: AGU session - "Almost 100 years of the E layer"

Eliana Nossa eliana.nossa at aero.org
Fri Jul 14 16:18:25 MDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to submit abstracts to the AGU session: “Almost 100 years of the E layer”. The session will highlight the important E-region research in a preamble to the upcoming century celebration of Appleton's first observation of the lower ionosphere layer in 1924. Abstracts related to theory, observations, simulations, and machine learning, among others are welcomed.

We would also like to hear your ideas about how to celebrate the century of research in our area.

Sincerely,

Eliana, Steve, Aroh, Shantanab

--------
Eliana Nossa, Ph.D.