CEDAR email: Job Opening: Project Scientist I at NCAR/HAO

Hanli Liu liuh at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 28 10:15:00 MST 2023

The High Altitude Observatory (HAO) at the National Center for Atmospheric
Research (NCAR) invites applications for a Project Scientist I position. A
successful candidate is expected to conduct original independent and
collaborative research, model development, and numerical experimentation to
support HAO’s research objectives with a focus on addressing outstanding
questions in aeronomy and space sciences, including the physics, chemistry,
dynamics, and electrodynamics of the upper atmosphere. This position will
be posted until February 1, 2024. Inquiries about the position may be
addressed to Dr. Michael Wiltberger at wiltbemj at ucar.edu.

A detailed position description and the application information can be
found at:
https://ucar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UCAR_Careers/details/GeoFrontiers-Project-Scientist-I_REQ-2023-421-1