CEDAR email: DASH meeting - travel stipends available

Vandegriff, Jon Jon.Vandegriff at jhuapl.edu
Thu Aug 31 15:02:53 MDT 2023

DASH conference - new update on student and early career stipends!

We are happy to announce that National Science Foundation funding is supporting a limited number of travel stipends for student and early career attendees of the DASH conference and IHDEA meeting. To apply, please register for the meeting and then also fill out this stipend application.

Registration and Abstracts: https://secwww.jhuapl.edu/EventLink/Event/295

Stipend application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqBHG7U3iEaI2rQ9SwOM62XjHHJnQSjqubP3CRXy1B8DtZ7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

IHDEA Meeting Registration:

https://secwww.jhuapl.edu/EventLink/Event/318

Note: DASH registration is free (with optional prepay for lunches) and you do not need to submit an abstract to register or apply for the stipend. IHDEA is also free to register.

The Data, Analysis and Software for Heliophysics (DASH) conference is intended to bring together a community of software and data science practitioners so we can learn about each other’s work and connect on technical issues of common interest. Poster submissions are welcome on any relevant topic, and oral presentation requests can be submitted for the specific session topics listed at the meeting site.

From Jon Vandegriff on behalf of the DASH organizing committee: Julie Barnum, Sandy Antunes, Brian Thomas, Jack Ireland, R. T. James McAteer, Arnaud Masson