CEDAR email: 2022 CEDAR Workshop on Interhemispheric asymmetries (IHA) in the IT system by lower atmosphere

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Sun May 29 03:54:30 MDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

We kindly invite your participation in the CEDAR session "Interhemispheric
asymmetries (IHA) in the IT system: generated by lower atmosphere
<https://cedarscience.org/workshop/2022-workshop-interhemispheric-asymmetries-lower-atmosphere>
” on Wednesday June 22 from 1:30-3:30 PM at the 2022 Workshop in Austin, TX.

In the first part of the session, we plan on some longer scene setting
presentations followed by contributions from the community, and we will
wrap up with a discussion section.

Please contact the conveners if you are interested in presenting your work
related to IHA.

We look forward to seeing you in Austin!

Best regards,

The conveners (Astrid Maute, Rich Collins, Jens Oberheide, Katrina Bossert
& the IHA GC team)