CEDAR email: CEDAR Grand Challenge Workshop: Solicitation for Presentations

Katelynn Greer Katelynn.Greer at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Jun 9 15:33:39 MDT 2022

We welcome all participants to the CEDAR Workshop: Coordinated Ground and Space-based Observations of the Ionosphere-Thermosphere System scheduled for Monday June 20th from 10:00am-12:00pm & 1:30pm -3:30 pm.
https://cedarscience.org/workshop/2022-workshop-grand-challenge-concert

This is the last year of this Grand Challenge workshop (2022). This year will comprise: 1) Reports from the second set of coordinated observations; 2) Strategies proposed as we move forwards, beyond the lifetime of the Grand Challenge. Overall lessons learned will be discussed: what worked, what did not, what new science was enabled.

Here we seek short presentations (12minutes, plus 3 minutes questions/discussion) on any topic that may be of interest to the grand challenge, including reports from coordinated instrument studies, lessons learned, and ideas for the future.

Dr. Katelynn Greer (she/her)
katelynn.greer at lasp.colorado.edu<mailto:katelynn.greer at lasp.colorado.edu>
(970) 310-4628

Research Associate
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics

"In all science, error precedes the truth, and it is better it should go first than last."
-Hugh Walpole