CEDAR email: New civilian positions/opportunities for RVBX - additional information

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 2 13:35:24 MST 2022

>From David Cook
 additional information to the earlier posting about open positions.
 This is also explained in the website, but I can help.

*These jobs are for US citizens only,* *and you must be able to qualify for
a Secret clearance,* which is not too hard. The basic principle for a
clearance is nothing undisclosed that could be a source for compromise.  I
have heard of folks with a lot to disclose that had a long process, but
they ultimately succeed.  For instance, a naturalized citizen from a number
of "adversary" countries, Iran, China, with extended families back home can
expect a long slog of it.  I recall a recent story of a US person with a
green card spouse.  They ultimately succeeded, but it took a while.  Turns
out that we don't have many OSI agents in Iran to conduct the interviews.

*For the deadline, you just submit a resume.  It will be extended if we
don't get folks we feel fit the job.*
 We have 3 openings coming up.  Please pass on to any who might be
interested.  Note the short fuse to apply. Start date would presumably be
more comfortable.  These are open for job levels:  DR2( PhD or Postdoc;
$80-124K), DR3( PhD and/or experience) through DR4 (Sr. leader AND
researcher;  $140-170K)
Let me know if you have problems with the links or any other questions.

david cook

From: HUSSEY, TYLER B Capt USAF AFMC AFRL/RVBX <
tyler.hussey.1 at spaceforce.mil>

*We have 3 new positions that just opened up, and are currently closing on
16 Dec.*

The position is available to current AFRL employees and external
applicants.  Feel free to send the links below to anyone you think may be
interested. Let me know if you have someone in mind for a position,
internal endorsements can go a long way in vetting applicants.

*Systems and Experimentation Engineer:*
                AFRL Job Board:

https://airforcestem.recsolu.com/jobs/xfzx1YecV7oFm4BN8wSV6Q?job_board_id=g193rQ-SUdupijEbTiPUvw
                Red Rover:
https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/RDRV/Lists/RDRV%20News/DispForm.aspx?ID=3930&ContentTypeId=0x010400FE13B9D457F6B74C929C1A
E30361D76E
<
https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/RDRV/Lists/RDRV%20News/DispForm.aspx?ID=3930&ContentTypeId=0x010400FE13B9D457F6B74C929C1
AE30361D76E>

*Thermosphere-Ionosphere Modeling/Experimentation Systems Lead*

                AFRL Job Board:
https://airforcestem.recsolu.com/jobs/cwa5rJyBuezYDMkYf9trhw?job_board_id=g193rQ-SUdupijEbTiPUvw
                Red Rover:
https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/RDRV/Lists/RDRV%20News/DispForm.aspx?ID=3931&ContentTypeId=0x010400FE13B9D457F6B74C929C1A
E30361D76E
<
https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/RDRV/Lists/RDRV%20News/DispForm.aspx?ID=3931&ContentTypeId=0x010400FE13B9D457F6B74C929C1
AE30361D76E>

*Geospace-Cislunar Environment Scientist*

                AFRL Job Board*:*
https://airforcestem.recsolu.com/jobs/ANlJcdUHz_r6Mnq3LJKwRg?job_board_id=g193rQ-SUdupijEbTiPUvw

                Red Rover:
https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/RDRV/Lists/RDRV%20News/DispForm.aspx?ID=3932&ContentTypeId=0x010400FE13B9D457F6B74C929C1A
E30361D76E
<
https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/RDRV/Lists/RDRV%20News/DispForm.aspx?ID=3932&ContentTypeId=0x010400FE13B9D457F6B74C929C1
AE30361D76E>

V/R

Tyler

TYLER "Uncle" HUSSEY, CAPT, USAF
Chief, Geospace Env Impacts & Applications Branch
Air Force Research Laboratory
DSN 263-6364 //  Comm 505-853-6364