CEDAR email: MEETING: 16th International Symposium on Equatorial Aeronomy (ISEA-16) during 12 - 16 September 2022 at Kyoto University Uji Campus, Kyoto, Japan -- First Announcement

Tatsuhiro Yokoyama yokoyama at rish.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Oct 5 02:04:13 MDT 2021

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT: 16TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON EQUATORIAL
AERONOMY (ISEA-16) during 12 - 16 September 2022 at Kyoto University
Uji Campus, Kyoto, Japan

The International Symposium on Equatorial Aeronomy (ISEA) is held once
in every three to
four years. Researchers from the fields of atmosphere, ionosphere and
magnetosphere gather
together in ISEA to share new findings, discuss the current status,
and identify topics
for future research. The 16th International Symposium on Equatorial
Aeronomy (ISEA-16)
will be held during 12 - 16 September 2022 at Kyoto University Uji
Campus, Kyoto, Japan
(https://www.uji.kyoto-u.ac.jp/english/).

Because we are unable to predict the situation of COVID-19 in the next year,
we will organize a hybrid symposium so that those who have difficulty
in coming to Japan
can attend the symposium via online.

Detailed information will be announced soon.
Please mark your calendar for ISEA-16 in Kyoto, Japan.

If you have any questions, please contact
Mamoru Yamamoto (yamamoto at rish.kyoto-u.ac.jp) and
Tatsuhiro Yokoyama (yokoyama at rish.kyoto-u.ac.jp).